How did today go?
If great, most of us go to bed wanting to repeat or build on it.
If poor, we cannot wait to close our eyes and start over again in the morning. Wehope things will be better. Rarely do we plan to ensure it.
We all want a better future, a better tomorrow that aligns with the dreams we’ve set out for our life. Most times, we hope they’ll magically come together.
But life doesn’t work that way. Our “tomorrow’s” improve when we take intentional action today.
- If we workout today, we’ll be in better shape tomorrow.
- If we read today, we’ll be smarter tomorrow.
- If we serve someone else today, we’ll be more giving tomorrow.
- If we do something outside of our comfort zone today, we’ll be more courageous tomorrow.
- If we decide today we will not quit, we’ll be stronger and more determined spirit tomorrow.
Our actions today determine how much better (or worse) we’ll be tomorrow. I want to be closer to my BIG goals tomorrow. I want to be one more step to achieving that dream tomorrow. I want so much for tomorrow – that I’m determined to take action today.
Today is far from over. What are you going to do with the time remaining to make tomorrow better?